Psalm 25 reveals timeless truths that we can use when praying.
To You, O Lord , I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. (Psalms 25:1, 2 NKJV)
Put our trust in God before anything else. We should not be ashamed if accept that He has forgiven our sin. Ask that evil would not triumph over us.
Other truths revealed:
– Those who wait on the Lord should not be ashamed.
– Those who do not wait but deal treacherously without cause should be ashamed.
– Teach me Your ways, Your truths and Your path Lord
– You are the God of my salvation and that’s why I will wait all day on You.
– The Lord has tender mercies and loving kindness.
– Ask the Lord not to remember your previous sins or transgressions.
– The Lord does not stoop low, He stands upright and teaches sinners in the Way.
– He guides the humble and also teaches them in the Way.
– For those who keep His testimonies and covenant, all of His paths lead to mercy and truth.
– Fear the Lord and He will teach you His ways.
– Keep your eyes always on The Lord so that your feet are not trapped in a net.
– Tell the Lord of your affliction, pain and troubles, as He is aware of them.
– Let integrity and uprightness be our way.
– Redeem Israel, God, out of all her troubles.